Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas!




Merry Christmas friends!  I'm hosting dinner at our house tonight, so I'm busy cooking, wrapping, baking and fluffing.  Fun!  Today I'm sharing a few of my favorite Santa pictures from the last few years.  
This hat... I made it this year and had people begging me to knit them one.  Find the pattern here... http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/ho-ho-hat-2


We made these Santas this month... oh so cute.


My new favorite (old) game.  Much more fun than the Cherry-O version.



I love this cute old Golden book.  Adorable illustrations.



I mod podged a bunch of these plates one year... such a cute, inexpensive gift!


Enjoy the holiday with your families!  
xoxo  Jenni 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for all your hard work, you love what you do and I just love your knitting. You have lots of patience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Christmas game does look like fun, but your Mod Podge plate is my favorite. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete