Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Monday, May 27, 2013

Notepads for your teacher



Today's project is a quick, easy last minute teacher gift.  My girls have given these to so many teachers through the years.  Ask your child to draw a picture that you can reproduce on a notepad... it can be a drawing of their teacher, an apple, a rainbow, whatever.
Below is an illustration of me that a kindergarten friend drew.  Take the drawing to a copy shop and ask them to make a notepad with the illustration at the top.  They will have to shrink the original drawing unless it is very small.


One of my preschoolers drew the darling flower garden on these notepads.  I wrote the name of our preschool below the illustration.


I'm giving these to my coworkers as an end of the year gift.


It's a fun, personal inexpensive gift that any teacher would love.

1 comment:

  1. Cute idea! How do you get the image onto the notebook pages?

    ReplyDelete